Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
Piscinarium, SL (hereinafter "PISCINARIUM"), in application of current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: www.piscinarium.com, They are included in the automated files specific to users of the PISCINARIUM services.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is for the purpose of maintaining the commercial relationship and carrying out tasks of information, training, advice and other activities of PISCINARIUM.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned purpose.
PISCINARIUM adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of the same.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The user can exercise these rights by sending an email to: email@example.com or at the address: Ctra. Cardedeu a la Roca, km. 3.2. Industrial Estate Can Boixadera Local A. 08440. Cardedeu (Barcelona)
The user declares that all the information provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to PISCINARIUM.
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At PISCINARIUM, we will process your personal data collected through the Website: www.piscinarium.com, with the following purposes:
1. In case of contracting the goods and services offered through www.piscinarium.com, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2. Sending the information requested through the forms provided at www.piscinarium.com
3. Send newsletters (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of www.piscinarium.com and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, making it impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
For how long are the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of www.piscinarium.com, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or it is necessary to perform certain services. As treatment managers, we have contracted the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable to data protection, at the time of contracting:
1- MANAGER with address at C/ , NIF/CIF nº , provides Accounting and Consulting services.
2- Logistics and Shipping service companies.
Data collected by users of the services
In the cases in which the user includes files with personal data in the shared hosting servers, PISCINARIUM is not responsible for the user's breach of the GDPR.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
PISCINARIUM informs that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months the essential information to identify the origin of the data stored and the moment in which the provision of the service began. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or to safeguard public safety, making it available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires. .
The communication of data to the State Forces and Bodies will be done in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on protection of personal data.
Intellectual property rights www.piscinarium.com
PISCINARIUM is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property, "know how" and any other rights related to the contents of the website www.piscinarium.com and the services offered therein, as well as the necessary programs for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or use not strictly private of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.piscinarium.com is not allowed without prior written consent.
Software Intellectual Property
The user must respect third-party programs made available by PISCINARIUM, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
PISCINARIUM has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights of the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for their duration.
For any action that exceeds compliance with the contract, the user will need written authorization from PISCINARIUM, the user being prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by PISCINARIUM, assuming the civil and criminal liability derived of any incident that could occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of a negligent or malicious action on your part.
Intellectual property of the content hosted
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by PISCINARIUM and, in particular of:
• The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
• The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of PISCINARIUM, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
• The cracks, program serial numbers or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
• The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of persons. with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of the same.
• The use of the domain's mail server and email addresses to send unwanted mass mail.
The user has full responsibility for the content of his website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, third-party claims and legal actions in reference to intellectual property, third-party rights and protection of minors.
The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user will indemnify PISCINARIUM for the expenses generated by the imputation of PISCINARIUM in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
Protection of information hosted
PISCINARIUM makes backup copies of the contents hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. In the same way, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time elapsed since the last backup copy.
The services offered, except for the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents stored in the backup copies made by PISCINARIUM, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is due to causes attributable to PISCINARIUM.
In application of the LSSI. PISCINARIUM will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, PISCINARIUM is authorized to send commercial communications regarding PISCINARIUM products or services that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving her identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to her through the Customer Service channels.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as proprietary cookies.
- There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration region from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but normally it can be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in www.piscinarium.com
The cookies that are being used on this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
To close. The notice is hidden on this page.
Modify your settings. You will be able to obtain more information about what cookies are, learn about the PISCINARIUM Cookies Policy and modify the settings of your browser.